Expert Desktop and Server Support
RM Global Consulting offers comprehensive and value-added desktop and network server support services to ensure that your business’s computer network runs efficiently and reliably. We reduce the impact of IT failures by minimizing their occurrence and any unforeseen issues are dealt with immediately.
Our desktop support and server support services are tailored to your business, making sure that your computer networks are secure and that you receive the highest levels of desktop maintenance and monitoring.
Our network of skilled field technicians across the country, near all major cities gives us national reach allowing us to proactively resolve any computer hardware, software or network issue that may arise, leaving clients with environments that are optimized and geared for optimal productivity.
Server support includes:
- Routine maintenance – Tasks vary based on server type and configuration but may include server updates and patches, defragmentation of hard disks, rebuilding of indexes, database replication, and more.
- Security – We install and run sophisticated server security software to protect the server from computer viruses, spyware, malware, and other security threats.
- Monitoring – We monitor the server remotely 24/7 to ensure that anomalies, performance issues, and other signs of trouble are immediately discovered and promptly addressed if warranted.
- Disaster planning – What would happen to your data if your server fails, is stolen, or burns in a fire? Disasters can and do occur, despite your best efforts, making data backups an essential part of your business continuity plan. We offer a variety of data backup plans to best meet your needs.
- Troubleshooting and repair – Servers can malfunction for any number of reasons, and their components can fail. Figuring out what caused the problem and promptly repairing it is one of our top priorities.
Desktop support service is an all-encompassing and comprehensive offering for a regular office environment. It includes and focuses on resolving issues around:
- Operating system updates – We take care of updating your desktops’ operating systems by installing the latest updates and security patches as they become available.
- Software installation and updates – Whether your desktops run legacy applications or business productivity software such as Microsoft Office, software must be installed and configured as well as periodically updated.
- PC performance tuning – Let RM Global Consulting optimize your desktops for improved performance – and improved employee productivity.
- Security – Due to the numerous security threats on the Internet and coming in via email, desktops must be secured with antivirus and antispyware software. We install sophisticated security software that can block threats in real-time, block phishing attempts, and more. Because it’s not practical to rely on individual users to update antivirus definitions, we make sure each desktop is updated as well as run regular scans to ensure that any malware that may have gotten past the initial defenses is found and removed.
- Troubleshooting and repair – Whether a desktop’s hard drive has failed or software and components are conflicting with each other, computer problems are often difficult to diagnose. Our technicians are skilled at diagnosing and troubleshooting computer problems as well as making the appropriate repairs.
RM Global Consulting provides access to immediate, real-time support when a business need a quick solution to technical problems through our reliable remote access software.
This reduces a business’s network downtime and optimizes performance with continued hardware maintenance, remote proactive monitoring and problem resolution.